The Lanes Medical Practice can provide a full occupational health assessment performed by our registered Doctor with the aim of addressing questions raised by the employer.
The aim is to:
- Advise management regarding the employee’s health issues
- Assessment of the employees fitness to work
- Recommendations on adjustments for safe/healthy working environment
The Doctor can offer an assessment of the employee’s ongoing medical complaint but this examination is not intended for diagnosis of a medical condition. The main purpose of the health examination is to assess the suitability of the employee to carry out certain roles within their company and to advise on issues related to the ergonomic environment, and also on any psychological issues relating to work related stress.
When should an employer organise an assessment?
- If an employee has regular short-term absences.
- An employee who is showing signs of stress and is struggling with day to day activities.
- Return to work after a long term absence to assess employee is ready to return to their role within the company.
The Lanes Medical Practice can also offer a tailored Health Examination at the Employer’s request. Please call the Practice for a quotation.
Standard Occupational Health Examination Cost: POA Time: TBA